Kelly Lovers: Describe your dream bag.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please describe your favorite kelly bag....both practical and "dream" choices!

2. Great thread:idea:idea!!:tup:This. One of the first pics that I saw on tPF. Vert Jasmine Croc Kelly. My love:love:

[​IMG]

3. I have 5 kelly's and love each one for a different reason one of them is a black croc with gold hardware it is a sellier 32 I am now wanting a shade of brown croc 35 retourne and my collection of kelly's will be complete (ha ha) never complete

4. Oh my goodness...that is absolutely GORGEOUS!
    Anything in croc....Kelly or Birkin :smile:

5. Sharp sellier 32cm black box with phw or rhw or bhw.

And a braise or rouge h nilo croc 28 cm w phw.

:heart:

6. For me it would have to be ciel matte croc with gold hardware 35cm sellier it would be divine and perfect love the thread it is perfect .

7. the kelly doll in any colour! :heart: I will also need a pedestal to put it on.

8. Dream Kelly: 32 Sellier BBK that won't scratch! :biggrin:

9. dream: 32 kelly sellier in lizard

practical: 35 kelly retourne in a dark-ish neutral colour (marron glace maybe?) in a non-scratch leather - epsom maybe

great thread - a girl can dream!

10. I am dreaming of a Kelly retourne in potiron:heart:.

11. Vintage rouge h box retourne 35 gh like Catherine Deneuve's (picture credit: BrandMall SuperCollection Vol.26)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. 35 chevre de Coromandel in cyclamen

13. Wow!! She looks fantastic!!:ps:

14. All my Hermes bags are dream bags, but I would say as a daily driver, used very carefully as she is immaculate, then it would be my marron Sellier vintage Kelly with gold hardware.

Dream.....Croc in Rouge H with gold hardware, preferably vintage in top condition.

15. Dream Kelly : 28cm Black Porosus Shiny Kelly G/H

Practical Kelly : 32cm Gold Togo Kelly P/H (just scored last week)