Kelly longue vs Maharani?? Pics??

^^ I did, too. It was gorgeous! If I had a choice between a raisin box Maharani and a KL in any non-exotic color, I'd take the Maharani every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I tried out a black box Maharani last fall and as much as I loved it, I just didn't feel it worked for me. Too fancy I guess. It's longer and narrower than the KL and fits about the same amount of things. Besides, when using a clutch in the evenings you aren't packing the same amount of uhm...crap you usually stuff your bags with so size only becomes an issue when they are particularly tiny, like the mini Jige for example.

I think the Maharani has the advantage of not having hardware. Even though I am not a matchy matchy person and mix white and yellow gold all the time, some outfits just need one color vs the other. I have a Kelly elongue with gold HW in swift and I would love to wear it with my new Armani jacket, but that jacket is screaming for silver HW. If I had the Maharani, there would be no issues LOL! So Cynthia, if we lived closer, we could borrow the other's bag LOL! Or beam it over to one another like DQ says!;)