Kelly-less no more!!!

Apr 9, 2015
Start of a new year and just as I was busy making my resolutions for the year and trying to be good I get a call from my wonderful SA that she has the bag I wanted on hold for me but I couldn't pick it up right away... Say what??? Then she explained that the bag came in and other SAs have also put their names for their clients on the bag and now the SM needs to decide who will get the bag :crybaby: ... I didn't realize that color was so popular! All I knew was that I was drooling after this color like crazy for sometime. Oh well! This was last Friday and then my SA called at the end of the day to let me know I got the bag :yohooooo: she was off Saturday so I had to wait impatiently for the weekend to pass for Monday! Come Monday after work I headed straight for H and brought my baby home along with a few other accessories! IMG_1484663606.767519.jpg

So here's my philosophy about bags... I go for colors ... Of course bag is important but once I have identified which bags suit my lifestyle I go down my list of colors and get the color of my choice. I don't repeat colors except black of course [emoji12]...I have two color lists - a 'must have' and a 'maybe - I am in love with it today but I don't know about tomorrow'.... I let the colors on my 'maybe' list stew for a while. In time if if I still love it enough then it gets transferred over to the 'must have' list... Most of them tend to fall off so my wallet thanks me later [emoji3]...The last time I started a thread I had only one color on my 'must- have' list which was GT... But guess what? Another color made its way from the 'maybe' list to the 'must have' ... Confused yet?[emoji12]
I love colors. Period. Doesn't matter if it's neutral or bright... I can never take one side... I always wanted my collection to be a good mix of neutrals and brights. Last time I got RC so this time I knew it had to be a neutral to balance it out.
Ok enough of my ramblings... Ready to see what I got?
Here she is my new baby... Ms. K28 etoupe in Togo leather with GHW! My first Kelly and I love her so much! IMG_1484664109.132943.jpg
Of course if u know me u know I need to have matching accessories so here she is with her matching mates....IMG_1484664169.521325.jpg
And a mod shot....IMG_1484664214.173015.jpg
Some of my friends asked me - will I ever get a GT? Maybe, maybe not ... All I know is I am pretty happy and satisfied with what I have....I count my blessings everyday[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Thank u everyone for letting me share my super long story or as my friends call 'long essays'[emoji12]

Start of a new year and just as I was busy making my resolutions for the year and trying to be good I get a call from my wonderful SA that she has the bag I wanted on hold for me but I couldn't pick it up right away... Say what??? Then she explained that the bag came in and other SAs have also put their names for their clients on the bag and now the SM needs to decide who will get the bag :crybaby: ... I didn't realize that color was so popular! All I knew was that I was drooling after this color like crazy for sometime. Oh well! This was last Friday and then my SA called at the end of the day to let me know I got the bag :yohooooo: she was off Saturday so I had to wait impatiently for the weekend to pass for Monday! Come Monday after work I headed straight for H and brought my baby home along with a few other accessories! View attachment 3577238

So here's my philosophy about bags... I go for colors ... Of course bag is important but once I have identified which bags suit my lifestyle I go down my list of colors and get the color of my choice. I don't repeat colors except black of course [emoji12]...I have two color lists - a 'must have' and a 'maybe - I am in love with it today but I don't know about tomorrow'.... I let the colors on my 'maybe' list stew for a while. In time if if I still love it enough then it gets transferred over to the 'must have' list... Most of them tend to fall off so my wallet thanks me later [emoji3]...The last time I started a thread I had only one color on my 'must- have' list which was GT... But guess what? Another color made its way from the 'maybe' list to the 'must have' ... Confused yet?[emoji12]
I love colors. Period. Doesn't matter if it's neutral or bright... I can never take one side... I always wanted my collection to be a good mix of neutrals and brights. Last time I got RC so this time I knew it had to be a neutral to balance it out.
Here she is my new baby... Ms. K28 etoupe in Togo leather with GHW! My first Kelly and I love her so much! View attachment 3577259
Of course if u know me u know I need to have matching accessories so here she is with her matching mates....View attachment 3577260
And a mod shot....View attachment 3577262
Some of my friends asked me - will I ever get a GT? Maybe, maybe not ... All I know is I am pretty happy and satisfied with what I have....I count my blessings everyday[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Thank u everyone for letting me share my super long story or as my friends call 'long essays'[emoji12]
Stunning bag and beautiful accessories. Congrats!

Start of a new year and just as I was busy making my resolutions for the year and trying to be good I get a call from my wonderful SA that she has the bag I wanted on hold for me but I couldn't pick it up right away... Say what??? Then she explained that the bag came in and other SAs have also put their names for their clients on the bag and now the SM needs to decide who will get the bag :crybaby: ... I didn't realize that color was so popular! All I knew was that I was drooling after this color like crazy for sometime. Oh well! This was last Friday and then my SA called at the end of the day to let me know I got the bag :yohooooo: she was off Saturday so I had to wait impatiently for the weekend to pass for Monday! Come Monday after work I headed straight for H and brought my baby home along with a few other accessories! View attachment 3577238

Here she is my new baby... Ms. K28 etoupe in Togo leather with GHW! My first Kelly and I love her so much! View attachment 3577259
Of course if u know me u know I need to have matching accessories so here she is with her matching mates....View attachment 3577260

OMG!! So happy for you!! I enjoyed reading your thoughts and story. Looking forward to seeing this beauty on IG!!

Congratulations!!!

Etoupe is my holy grail color and I am hoping that 2017 will bring me a B30 w. ghw but your K is to DIE for!!!
I already have my belt and small accessories lined up in etoupe so all I need is the bag to complete the look.

Enjoy!~

Yaayyyyyyy, soooooo happy for you dear :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:! I loovvvee Etoupe with ghw and it looks amazing on you! A forever classic for sure! I think you have built an amazing collection :heart:.
Many congratulations and enjoy in the best of health :hugs:!

What a surprise...I was sure you would reveal a GT next haha! LOVE the etoupe and it suits the kelly beautifully. Another neutral of perfection [emoji173][emoji173]

Wow!! Congrats dear, best start to the year [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Beautiful and timeless- congratulations on your bag & your patience to get her home!