Kelly Lakis Bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The San Francisco Hermes store had one just the other day in the exact same color and it looks like the same leather. I didn't ask the price so I don't know if the eBay seller's price is in line or not.....

2. I kind of like it for the more pockets and the unique factor - not the price though...

3. I am not use to the look of this one yet. WHY did they not place the zipper pockets on the backside? The zippers are so bold. I am so sure they are functional and great quality, but I would have put the pockets/zippers in the back. Then, you would have a Kelly with a clean twist. Maybe it has something to do with how it is handmade.

4. I think it has a masculine look to it.

5. I like the more classic kelly look.

6. I don't really care for this bag. I think the pockets look strange and take away from the beauty of the bag.

7. Same for me. The pockets look too "busy"...I still prefer the classic Kelly! :heart:

8. I don't like it either. The classic Kelly is beautiful!

9. I agree

10. I prefer the classic kelly as well. It's VERY pricey and VERY heavy too!! It weighs like a TON~! :yucky:

11. Not my cup of tea. I also prefer the classic Kelly.

12. Interesting to know it's heavy - I just thought it was different looking - but at that price, forget it!

13. i completely agree with you. im not liking this style even if its hermes. it looks authentic though.

14. Not my cup of tea either. Prefer the classic kelly look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice