Kelly KP swift or Kelly KP croco or Kelly Longe?

Here is my new nilo croco KP! I have saved USD100 because my sister's credit card has 1% rebate!

:wlae:

Well done that girl! Fantastic you've really made the right choice and this is a very slow burning 'grail' H bag for me I love it. Many many congratulations it looks superb!

Your $100 saving made me chuckle and reminded me of something I read in a book I'm reading called 'Never push when it says pull' by Guy Browning which is a collection of very funny insights into modern life.

So here's a quote and hint for Mr Diamondlover from the Shopping/Spending section!

"........... bargains can be an exciting part of shopping. Women enjoy bargain hunting and will often complete a shopping trip claiming to have saved more money than they've spent. It's best for men not to ask to see this saved money. You will have enough to worry about feigning excitement/interest/approval without getting involved in economic arguments."

Croc, get the croc. I have one in Swift and it is a much more functional bag than you think it will be, it holds a lot more than I expected.

Get the croc, it will be amazing