Kelly in Retourne or Sellier?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all! I'm very interested in a Kelly 28 (or maybe a 25), but I'm having a hard time deciding whether I prefer Sellier or Retourne. My style is on the more casual/edgy side most of the time, which is why I'm leaning toward the Retourne, but I do love how the Sellier holds its shape so well and has more of a vintage look to it (which I also adore). I'm feeling like the Sellier looks best in 25 and the Retourne looks best in 28?!

I've devoured the threads in this forum, but was hoping to create a thread where you could share a mod shot of yourself wearing your Kelly bag, specifying the size and style to help with my research :smile: Can't wait to see your pics and hear your thoughts!

2. livethelake likes this.
  3. To be honest you will very likely end up with both:biggrin: so...

CobaltBlu likes this.
  4. Closing this, I hope you find your dream bag. There are lots of pictures in the threads mentioned above, and members can post in those if they have recent shots for you. Good Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.