Hermes Addict
O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
Hi ladies

Hope you are well

Been offered the kelly II mini 20 cm in rose lipstick chevre ghw
Moutarde chevre ghw
Black epsom ghw

I am confused. Leaning towards moutarde ghw as i dont have this shade aside from soleil jige from many yrs back.

I already have a black croc kp and black box kcut.

Also have rose tyrien constance/ evelyne and rose shocking birkin 30.

What shoukd I g for?

How is the moutarde in person? Is it dull? Or still a nice shade of yellow. Im guessing with GHW it will pop.

Let me know what u all think I should take.

Thank you

Reactions: kathydep
Moutarde is like its name, it's not like Soleil. I would go black or rose lipstick depending how versatile you need it to be - probably lipstick since you have a kp and kc in black, and because the black Mini K is Epsom.

Moutarde to me is duller but more towards neutral colors. If you are okay with neutral and want a diff shade than what you already have I guess it is on ok choice.

Otherwise personally i would pick RL first and black epsom 2nd choice. Always better to go see personally and decide on spot. No one knows you better than yourself. Good luck deciding.

Def prefer this bag in color so black is my last choice... esp since you already have a black croc kp.

Heres mine (i have more pics in the mini kelly thread) am obviously biased but moutard is a lovely color in chevre!
IMG_4369_zpsunc1zblc.jpg

My first choice was actually RL but that was not available so went for moutard. Similar to your situation I have a rose tyrien b and no yellow bags so this turned out to be a great fit for me. GL deciding!

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Moutarde to me is duller but more towards neutral colors. If you are okay with neutral and want a diff shade than what you already have I guess it is on ok choice.

Otherwise personally i would pick RL first and black epsom 2nd choice. Always better to go see personally and decide on spot. No one knows you better than yourself. Good luck deciding.
+1