Kelly ghillies decision

Hello, I made the very difficult decision to not purchase the Kelly Ghillies. I absolutely love the style of the Kelly Ghilles and appreciate that it truly is a special bag, but I did not love the Argile color for me. I know it is a beautiful neutral color, but it was not enough color for me. I love and own neutral colored bags, but my neutral is gold and etoupe. Thank you to everyone who left comments. I am very grateful😊

Absolutely the right decision. It IS hard to say no to an Hermes bag, as they come so unpredictably, but this way you will be able to jump when the right one comes your way. That's the best position to be in!

Hello, I made the very difficult decision to not purchase the Kelly Ghillies. I absolutely love the style of the Kelly Ghilles and appreciate that it truly is a special bag, but I did not love the Argile color for me. I know it is a beautiful neutral color, but it was not enough color for me. I love and own neutral colored bags, but my neutral is gold and etoupe. Thank you to everyone who left comments. I am very grateful😊

Yes buy only if you like it
They're too expensive to experiment haha
Your dream k will come one day

Hello, I made the very difficult decision to not purchase the Kelly Ghillies. I absolutely love the style of the Kelly Ghilles and appreciate that it truly is a special bag, but I did not love the Argile color for me. I know it is a beautiful neutral color, but it was not enough color for me. I love and own neutral colored bags, but my neutral is gold and etoupe. Thank you to everyone who left comments. I am very grateful��

I know it's hard to turn down anything at H but it has to work for you or it'll just sit on a shelf. It's probably a HG for somebody and she'll be so excited with the bag. :smile: