Kelly galore

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Came across a Kelly feature in a Japanese magazine, and thought I wld post the pictures for your viewing pleasure :smile: What do you ladies think of the calf-hair Kelly?

Attached Files:

2. thanks for sharing!

3. Eiko, thank you so much for the gorgeous photos. I could just dive in to pic 3, every Kelly I could ever want is in the photograph...

4. More..

Attached Files:

5. I think the calf hair one is absolutely stunning, and keep those gorgy pics coming!!

6. And more :smile:

The last bag isn't an Hermes but its so gorgeous and was what made me buy the magazine!!

Attached Files:

7. The calf hair one isn't my taste but does look very nice, thanks for the great pics

8. eiko, thank you for sharing. :smile:

9. The calf hair kelly is incredibly chic :heart:

10. Thanks for posting. :yes:
    I'm not crazy about hair bags, as nice as they are to look at.

11. thanks for sharing...

12. Thanks for the kelly pics - kellys are my favorite H bags and I'm loving these photos!

I think the calf hair kelly looks lovely, but I don't think i'd ever own a "hair" bag...

13. Thankyou eiko for the pictures. I think the calf hair (trokia) is gorgeous!

14. Personally, I don't think Kellys should be hairy....:yucky:

15. Thanks for sharing the pics with us, eiko! I absolutely love the matte croc one... :drool: