Kelly en Perles scarf

janechin76

Jan 31, 2008
Hi all! :yahoo:

I'm wet behind the ears when it comes to Hermes. I'm a Bal girl at heart, but I really really can't resist the beautiful scarves!

Who else loves the Kelly en Perles scarf? :cloud9::love:

Tried to find more info on this design but it seems limited.

Is it an annual reissue? Would love to look at and acquire previous years' editions.

TIA!

As far as i know, this is a new design first came out as 70cm vintage scarf in SS 2010. This AW, it's been done in 140cm GM silk scarf. It's also made into Silky City bags. Do get your hands on the print if you're keen as it may not be reissued again so soon after this.

And welcome to the orange side, it's mighty addictive, even the silks!

Kelly en Perles is one of my favorite designs. I am waiting for the 140 to come in to try on. I have the 70 cm gorgeous coral/white/etoupe one and wear it frequently. It seems to work with everything!

I want to try it too but I don't think I should buy any more this year I will be crippled

Gorgeous though :graucho:

attachment.php

I would love to have a Kelly en Perles scarf, really love the design :love:.

Papertiger and lanit: I know how you feel. I'm supposed to be on a ban as well and it's not funny...I don't like bans but I have to be good as I really need to save for the H. bags on my wishlist :true:.

Congrats on your scarf ~ i love love love this particular design but cant seem to find it in the Gris/Blanc colour way:sad:Enjoy in the best of health!!