kelly double tour bracelet-colors?

koalabear

Dec 6, 2007
hi everyone! im new here, can't afford any h bags yet teehee! my first h is the clic clac and now im eyeing the kelly double tour bracelet...the shocking pink and raisin color!..are these colors readily available? and what are the other colors that are available/coming soon for 2009? thanks!

mooks

May 4, 2007
Which country are you in as it seems some countries get these lovely colourful bracelets while others do not, I've never seen a pink or raisin double tour in the UK

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
^Mooks they have a shocking pink double tour with Palladium H/W in a suedey material at H in Royal Exchange!

In the UK so far I've seen lots of white and etoupe for the new season and i believe an orange should be available too!

koalabear

Dec 6, 2007
thanks for your replies, unfortunately we don't have an H store here in my country...i'll be asking friends to look for it for me...

i've seen the raisin in the reference thread...

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-styles/cadenas-jewelry-charms-and-watches-pics-only-99982-4.html

post #51

and here's heidi montag w shocking pink
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-styles/cadenas-jewelry-charms-and-watches-pics-only-99982-4.html

while i was searching i read someone mentioned that the shocking pink will be coming back for s/s 09...i would like to know if it's true...or any other colors for that matter...

mooks

May 4, 2007
^Mooks they have a shocking pink double tour with Palladium H/W in a suedey material at H in Royal Exchange!

In the UK so far I've seen lots of white and etoupe for the new season and i believe an orange should be available too!
I like being proved wrong....I will enquire about this, thank you!! :tup:

irishlass1029

*sigh*
O.G.
Aug 30, 2008
Indiana
I would love to have one in RAISIN! It didn't even occur to me! I have one in barenia that I adore. The new hasn't worn off yet...LOL! But it would be so fun in violet or raisin or rose shocking!!!

kaka

Stay Positivo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
there is a rose shocking double tour my sa mentioned there is when i was looking for the Kelly DB bracelets