kelly double tour bracelet-colors?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone! im new here, can't afford any h bags yet teehee! my first h is the clic clac and now im eyeing the kelly double tour bracelet...the shocking pink and raisin color!..are these colors readily available? and what are the other colors that are available/coming soon for 2009? thanks!

2. Which country are you in as it seems some countries get these lovely colourful bracelets while others do not, I've never seen a pink or raisin double tour in the UK

3. ^Mooks they have a shocking pink double tour with Palladium H/W in a suedey material at H in Royal Exchange!

In the UK so far I've seen lots of white and etoupe for the new season and i believe an orange should be available too!

4. I have this in orange but I haven't seen one in pink or raisin.

5. thanks for your replies, unfortunately we don't have an H store here in my country...i'll be asking friends to look for it for me...

i've seen the raisin in the reference thread...

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-styles/cadenas-jewelry-charms-and-watches-pics-only-99982-4.html

post #51

and here's heidi montag w shocking pink
    http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-styles/cadenas-jewelry-charms-and-watches-pics-only-99982-4.html

while i was searching i read someone mentioned that the shocking pink will be coming back for s/s 09...i would like to know if it's true...or any other colors for that matter...

6. I like being proved wrong....I will enquire about this, thank you!! :tup:

7. I've only seen the rose shocking in photos. Can't wait to hear what you find out.

8. I would love to have one in RAISIN! It didn't even occur to me! I have one in barenia that I adore. The new hasn't worn off yet...LOL! But it would be so fun in violet or raisin or rose shocking!!!

9. there is a rose shocking double tour my sa mentioned there is when i was looking for the Kelly DB bracelets