Kelly Doll?

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
Due to popular demand (PM's), I am posting the large size pic of my avatar (see below) - thanks for all the compliments :shame: .....little DD was obsessed with pulling Santas beard - nearly got it off, too......LOL! We couldn't get her to look at the camera!

.....BUT my question is - does anyone know where I could find one of those "Kelly Dolls"? - they are the Kelly Bags made with little arms, legs and eyes....so cute!

DH saw one in Tokyo ages ago (apparently quite expensive) - I'd love to get one for big DD......
I'll try and find a pic to show yo what the h*ll I'm talking about!

Attachments

• girlssanta06.jpg
    girlssanta06.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 241

all about bags

Supreme bag lover!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2006
GF-
The kelly doll bag is so adorable! Would be really cute for your DD. I remember at that time, about 5 -6 years ago, it cost about $2500. Have not seen one in years. Best bet is to check eBay. I have seen it come up once or twice. I remember jemznjewels had one for sale years ago. You may want to send her an email to see if she can locate one for you.

I used to live in Tokyo (for years) and I can check with one of the bag reseller/consignment shop so that they will contact me if they come across one. Good luck!

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
I know - I LOVE fat babies!!

All About Bags - THANKS! If you ever do come across one, I woudl LOVE if you could give me a head's up! I have a search going on ebay, but so far, no luck......my SA said she saw one go for $7000 USD once!!!!!!