Kelly Danse, Mini Lindy or Mini Kelly II

Sic_Sic

O.G.
Jan 31, 2007
Humming and Hawing over my wish list this year. Hoping to get some advice

I originally had Kelly Danse and Mini Kelly II on my wish list for this year. My backup plan would be the Mini Lindy. However, when I visited my SA today, she said she is anticipating something special for me. It is a mini Lindy. Now I don’t know if I should take her offer because it is available or just stick to my first 2 choices, which I am not sure if it will come through in the combo I want.

Reactions: Culoucou
If you can only buy one, stick to what you really want. The bags are not similar. But if you can swing two bags, the Mini Lindy is very cute and as mentioned is not a quota bag. I would just tell your SA "I LOVE it but my #1 dream is a Danse or Mini, can I still hope for one of those this year?" A good SA will be honest.

All three of those same bags are on my wishlist as well. I was told that both the Kelly Danse and Mini Lindy are non quota. I have been waiting for the mini Kelly for two years now. Fingers crossed for both of us that we get our wishlist bags!

Mini K is simply incomparable!! It is so beautiful, and transitions well between night to day (unless you like to pack everything with you when you're out and about)...
I would get the Mini Lindy if it's the right colour, and then let your SA know you're also hanging out for the other two bags this year.

Went to the boutique today, and I was pleasantly surprised, I love the Danse! Bigger than a pochette, much bigger than my mini ii, but with a casual feel to it. I think I’ll be wearing it double strapped on the shoulder, cross body or top handle style. I’ve yet to play with the styles but feeling lucky as I both love it and it was from my stores last delivery (for a while which is to be expected). Also just googled and saw a great video tutorial/reveal by mel in melbourne on the different ways to wear it. This should keep me distracted for a little while...

Went to the boutique today, and I was pleasantly surprised, I love the Danse! Bigger than a pochette, much bigger than my mini ii, but with a casual feel to it. I think I’ll be wearing it double strapped on the shoulder, cross body or top handle style. I’ve yet to play with the styles but feeling lucky as I both love it and it was from my stores last delivery (for a while which is to be expected). Also just googled and saw a great video tutorial/reveal by mel in melbourne on the different ways to wear it. This should keep me distracted for a little while...

Congrats! Gold danse w PHW sounds amazing! :heart: Pls do share pics!!!

Reactions: Hermes_lover18
On my wishlist! Pls do share pics! I didn’t realise how versatile it is!