Kelly Danse... Do you think it's a piece to be kept in my bag collection?

MARTY1975

Feb 19, 2016
I don't know how to do... I own a Kelly Danse in gris tortourelle forgotten in my closet for a couple of year... I only own a Kelly 28 otherwise my bags are kelly 35 or birkin 30 - 35 except a birkin 25 bought last year. Now I have the chance to sell it for about twice the price I paid. On the one hand I think it's a piece to hold because is no longer produced, on the other hand I realize that I do not use it anymore... Do I have to give another chance to this bag? or take this opportunity and sell it? Thanks for your opinion

Last edited:
I don't know how to do... I own a Kelly Danse in gris tortourelle forgotten in my closet for a couple of year... I only own a Kelly 28 otherwise my bags are kelly 35 or birkin 30 - 35 except a birkin 25 bought last year. Now I have the chance to sell it for about twice the price I paid. On the on hand I think it's a piece to hold because is no longer produced, on the other hand I realize that I do not use it anymore... Do I have to give another chance to this bag? or take this opportunity and sell it? Thanks for your opinion

I love that bag and I wish I own one so I say keep! There is no turning back if you change your mind since it is discontinued.

Reactions: A-Line
I would wait another year before making a rush decision. If you still don't use it regularly after a year, then I would sell it and use the funds for something else on your wishlist.

Sell, not a fan.
Selling double for something you forgotten and have no use is a wonderful ROI.
It doesn't matter whether it's being produced or not, leather may eventually disintegrate if it's not aired or used.

Reactions: Passau
This is such a great little bag for running errands and when you need a stylish crossbody bag to carry the essentials. I remember seeing it for the first time on Renee Zellweger and wanting one. I would keep it but if it gives you guilt for not using it or you need the funds, the amount you can sell it for is hard to resist and it would allow someone else to enjoy it. Good luck deciding.

I don't know how to do... I own a Kelly Danse in gris tortourelle forgotten in my closet for a couple of year... I only own a Kelly 28 otherwise my bags are kelly 35 or birkin 30 - 35 except a birkin 25 bought last year. Now I have the chance to sell it for about twice the price I paid. On the one hand I think it's a piece to hold because is no longer produced, on the other hand I realize that I do not use it anymore... Do I have to give another chance to this bag? or take this opportunity and sell it? Thanks for your opinion
I would at least try it out for a week or two before you decide to let it go.

I have no opinion on this, but would love to see a picture of the bag. Modeling shots are best - who knows it could help with the final decisions...