Kelly Cut vs. Kelly Pochette

Cut or Pochette?

• Kelly Cut

• Kelly Pochette

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have both bags and for me KC holds more! It holds eyeglasses, keys, small wallet, iphone. The pochette for me is adorable but holds a little less due to my eyeglasses which I alway need. And, furthermore, my kc is croc which is stiff and the pochette is swift and more pliable. For looks they both are sublime and a "must have", lol (imho)
Wow, really? That's a lot of stuff. I would be carrying keys, iphone, lip gloss, card case, and a change purse.

I know I won't be of any help on this topic. I love these two styles equally.:heart: I attached two pictures for your quick reference though. I do find my KC goes better with my pant suits (for a clean and chic modern look)and KPs go very nicely with my skirt suits/cocktail dresses (a more girly cute look). So perhaps you can decide which one to have first (hehe:graucho:) based on your usual dressing style? HTH.

Wow, yes, this does help. Thanks hermesdaisuki! Now I wish I can have both of them even more!!! LOL!!!

KC only, it's sleek, modern and can be minimalist too...

Holds, Thill/Calvi, 2 phones, facial papier/tissue, gum/mints, gloss/lip pencil, emergency sew kit, key holder and band aides, and I still have room for another phn ...

All flat stuff I carry everyday.

Yes, it's very modern and clean looking. That's why I was considering the KC.

It's a hard choice as I love both. I think it depends on your needs. If you really care about what you'll be able to carry in the bag, then choose a KP. A KP definitely fits more and it's easier getting things in and out of it. You can't really fit all that much in a KC. I have both and use both equally. It just depends on what I'm wearing.

Yeah, I can see maneuvering the straps on the KP a lot simpler than the straps on the KC, since the KC has such long straps...

Prefer and own a KP. Don't like flat clutches. Prefer more volume in a clutch so I am not restricted to carrying flat objects to fit into a clutch. The kp fits quite a bit.

It would be nice to have option to put enough things in a bag to get you through the night without making the evening bag look bulky. What's usually in your KP?

Thank you all for your wonderful input! They are all very valid points. Are they easy to obtain? If not, maybe I'll let the H gods decide my fate. So whichever one comes my way, will be the one I will go with....

darling just wanted to tell you since im also looking into this i looked at older 08 09 runway shows and have decided im going to get the pochette it looks very versatile and i think i can wear it with jeans as much as i can wear it with more formal outfits i suggets you take a look at it especially ss08 because you sort of get the idea of how the bag can be worn hope it helps darling.

Reactions: hermes_lemming