Kelly cut- bamboo swift ghw or malachite epsom ghw

For Kelly Cut I would go for Malachite Epsom. It goes better because it's a more sophisticated dressy bag. Bamboo Swift is more eye-popping and fun.

I think the GHW will make Malachite special enough.

I own pieces in both colors, but seeing as how your Bambou would be with PHW and I prefer that bright pop of color with GHW, I would go with the Malachite (which I see you are already on the list for!).

I love the idea of swift (I was petrified of how soft it was for fear of scratching, but found out after buying a wallet in this leather that it is very resilient!) but the size and structure of the bag will be complimented nicely by the Epsom!

Enjoy, can't wait for the reveal! :biggrin:

Hi ladies

Been offered

Kelly cut
Bamboo swift ghw
Or
Malachite epsom ghw

Which one shud i go for?

I dont have a pic of bamboo kelly cut in swift bamboo but heres cdc

View attachment 2663400View attachment 2663401

I own pieces in both colors, but seeing as how your Bambou would be with PHW and I prefer that bright pop of color with GHW, I would go with the Malachite (which I see you are already on the list for!).

I love the idea of swift (I was petrified of how soft it was for fear of scratching, but found out after buying a wallet in this leather that it is very resilient!) but the size and structure of the bag will be complimented nicely by the Epsom!

Enjoy, can't wait for the reveal! :biggrin:

Thanks dear! Cant wait

Reactions: b2b3m4