Hi ladies

Been offered

Kelly cut
Bamboo swift ghw
Or
Malachite epsom ghw

Which one shud i go for?

I dont have a pic of bamboo kelly cut in swift bamboo but heres cdc

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403603890.740730.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403603899.801188.jpg

purselover888

Because yay!
Mar 2, 2012
For Kelly Cut I would go for Malachite Epsom. It goes better because it's a more sophisticated dressy bag. Bamboo Swift is more eye-popping and fun.

I think the GHW will make Malachite special enough.

ilovecocohanel

Hermes Addict
O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
Was just informed that bamboo is with phw not ghw. Sa made a mistake

So im on the list for malachite ghw epsom

I wud have taken bamboo if it was with GHW :smile:

Thanks ladies

JWiseman

Feb 28, 2012
I own pieces in both colors, but seeing as how your Bambou would be with PHW and I prefer that bright pop of color with GHW, I would go with the Malachite (which I see you are already on the list for!).

I love the idea of swift (I was petrified of how soft it was for fear of scratching, but found out after buying a wallet in this leather that it is very resilient!) but the size and structure of the bag will be complimented nicely by the Epsom!

Enjoy, can't wait for the reveal! :biggrin:

Hi ladies

Been offered

Kelly cut
Bamboo swift ghw
Or
Malachite epsom ghw

Which one shud i go for?

I dont have a pic of bamboo kelly cut in swift bamboo but heres cdc

View attachment 2663400 View attachment 2663401

ilovecocohanel

Hermes Addict
O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
I own pieces in both colors, but seeing as how your Bambou would be with PHW and I prefer that bright pop of color with GHW, I would go with the Malachite (which I see you are already on the list for!).

I love the idea of swift (I was petrified of how soft it was for fear of scratching, but found out after buying a wallet in this leather that it is very resilient!) but the size and structure of the bag will be complimented nicely by the Epsom!

Enjoy, can't wait for the reveal! :biggrin:

Thanks dear! Cant wait

Reactions: b2b3m4

tabasc0

Mar 28, 2012
I prefer Bamboo on the bigger bags (Birkin, Kelly, Toolbox, etc).. That Malachite KC sure looks classy!