KELLY CONTOUR Instant Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so excited to share this gorgeous Kelly that I just got! It's a Kelly Sellier 32 Contour Epsom in Bleu Indigo with contrast resin! I just love how special it looks even though it's not a RAC order. In theory, I didn't think this color combination with gold hardware would work, but when I saw it, I just fell in love!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also bought a few more goodies to match: bordeaux legend sandals and bleu biarritz and rose gold clic bracelet!
    [​IMG]
    Thank you for letting me share and for joining in on my excitement!

2. congrats!!!
    (we are bag twins (my in 28)!)

3. beautiful bag, congrats!

4. She is a beauty! Congrats!

5. Congratulations! Your bag looks so amazing!!

6. Very nice score. Congrats!

7. She's a stunner! Congratulations! Looks absolutely amazing with GHW. Actually can't imagine it with PHW.

8. Congrats...did your store just receive it?

9. Awesome! When did you get yours? :smile:

10. Thanks everyone!! :heart:

11. Thank you! I agree about the hardware color. I almost always prefer PHW but this bag in GHW is just something :smile:

12. Thanks! Yes they just got it a few days ago and I picked it up yesterday :smile:

13. Everything is just lovely, esp together. Many congrats!

14. Congratulations, she's totally gorgeous! I love her with the bordeaux shoes!!

Wear her in the best of health!

15. So beautiful. Congratulations.