Kelly & Constance strap keeps on slipping

disappeared

Aug 19, 2018
Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem of Kelly & Constance shoulder strap keeps on slipping? I am not sure if it is my clothes or my body type (chunky:P) or if the shoulder straps are just useless!

If you have a solution to this problem, let me know. I’m tired of carrying my Kelly and Constance handheld.

If there an existing thread, please merge. THANKS!

Reactions: loves
I have scoliosis so one shoulder of mine is sloped and I can't carry any bag on that one. It will slip right off.

Luckily crooked me has the other shoulder which is hiked up because of scoliosis so it hangs well enough. In a pinch I just crossbody it. Awkward length maybe but at least my shoulders don't ache trying to hold a bag up.

I have scoliosis so one shoulder of mine is sloped and I can't carry any bag on that one. It will slip right off.

Luckily crooked me has the other shoulder which is hiked up because of scoliosis so it hangs well enough. In a pinch I just crossbody it. Awkward length maybe but at least my shoulders don't ache trying to hold a bag up.
Thanks for sharing. I dont have scoliosis, but my posture sucks. Might be the issue. I will try to stand up/walk straight and see what happens!

Reactions: loves

:hugs:

I find the smaller bags slip on my shoulders too because they are light. The more you put in them to weigh them down, the more they stay put.

This for me too. I have very narrow shoulders and have had the problem of straps slipping off with lots of (non-H) bags in the past. Because it’s something I almost have come to expect I have actually been pleasantly surprised by how well my Kelly straps stay on! It does help to have a few things in the bag though, when I’m just trying one on empty it does sometimes slip off.

Reactions: disappeared