Kelly Color Help~Bleu Electric epsom VS etoupe togo

teddyboy

Jan 4, 2013
CANADA
:smile::smile::smile::smile:
Hello everyone, I am new here.
I have two birkins, this year, I want to get a kelly to my collection.
I have two choice ,the size are both 32.
1st is :smile: and the 2nd is etoupe togo.

I am 25 years old. I perfer epsom kelly , but do you think bleu electric is bright?
Is it fit on any wear?
I like etoupe so much!! I always love classic colors much more than seasonal colors. but my SA told me, the togo kelly will not looks good after long time use.

I wanna some suggestions from you, Thank you!!:P

CHANELGIRL96

Aug 29, 2011
Blue electrique is a great color!!!! It will add a POP to every outfit!!!! I think if you wear neutral colors the bag would add a great look compared to the more simple neutral

lulilu

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
iiving the dream
i can't believe the SA said togo won't look good after a few years. I can understand that epsom might not look good when it gets old, as it is difficult to repair/renew.

I have a constance long wallet in BE epsom and it is wearing wonderfully -- I had my doubts about it. On the other hand, I have an etoupe clemence bag that still looks great.

teddyboy

Jan 4, 2013
CANADA
i got the answer! thank u all of u.
and how do u think about the E5 candy rose tyrien kelly? is it too bright and can only use in winter?? It is really a nice color ! do u perfer pink or blue?
thank u again

teddyboy

Jan 4, 2013
CANADA
i can't believe the SA said togo won't look good after a few years. I can understand that epsom might not look good when it gets old, as it is difficult to repair/renew.

I have a constance long wallet in BE epsom and it is wearing wonderfully -- I had my doubts about it. On the other hand, I have an etoupe clemence bag that still looks great.
thank u. why epsom is diffcult to repair? I do have a BE epsom kelly wallet! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

thyme

Jun 17, 2011
blue electric is a great colour if you want a bright pop colour, however, the corners on epsom do wear quicker than togo, in a kelly probably not as much compared to a birkin depending on usage. and yes, epsom don't refurbish as well compared to togo but can't remember the exact reason for it.

Keekeee

In my H closet
Apr 29, 2010
J-Town
teddyboy said:
i got the answer! thank u all of u.
and how do u think about the E5 candy rose tyrien kelly? is it too bright and can only use in winter?? It is really a nice color ! do u perfer pink or blue?
thank u again
Im a pink person so i'd pick RT over BE..!!

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
not BE please such an odd undefined color etoupe and in togo epsom is not transparent !!!