Kelly color and size ID needed s'il vous plait :)

bbbarbbb

O.G.
Feb 28, 2009
I can't stop staring at this photo. Any idea on the size, color, and leather of
this gorgeous Kelly?

40 cm EB TOGO...maybe?

Thanks so much :smile:

Attachments

• whicblue.jpg
    whicblue.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 420
Looks like BE 35

it looks bigger because of batwings. i think it BE togo 35

It's 35 or 32 BE depending on her size. This is how 32 looks on me. I think it may be Clemence (flat grain), but def either Clemence or Togo.

My guess
Be K35 clemence

BE K35 clemence or togo.

I have to agree with the others, a 35, and I would guess Togo, and if not, then clemence.

Thank you ladies so very much for your expertise...I truly appreciate all of you taking the time to give me your thoughts. I guess that the Kelly 40 would then be much bigger than what is shown in this photo, so probably not for me! You've saved me, once again from making a mistake! :biggrin:

It's 35 or 32 BE depending on her size. This is how 32 looks on me. I think it may be Clemence (flat grain), but def either Clemence or Togo.

you must be itty bitty tiny!!! I still have pregnancy weight to lose but I'm 5.2 and no way I can ever be that small. JEALOUS :smile:

I know the girl is smaller than me but it looks like a 35 to me :smile:

you must be itty bitty tiny!!! I still have pregnancy weight to lose but I'm 5.2 and no way I can ever be that small. JEALOUS :smile:

I know the girl is smaller than me but it looks like a 35 to me :smile:
You look amazing! I am shorter than you ;) It is probably a 35, but it's always worth noting that bag size is proportional :P For the OP, a K40 IS too big for most IMO.