Kelly Clutch - Price?

GF, I asked the SA and she told me that this is new and they have never ever received it!

Do you know when was this Kelly (is this the Longue or Elan?) introduced?

Luvbirkin might be talking about the Kelly JPG, the price is now HKD26500 in swift.

K, that's the exact one as mine! Remember, I sent you some pics last yr when I first got it. Mine is like Funnyredhed's, ie blk box. I've got ph on mine. It was just over $5K AUD last yr, I think around $5300, if I recall correctly.

Oh I wish, lol! I WAS looking feverishly for the Elan around that time but fell for the Longue.:love: Hmm, dunno why so expensive in the US. I think the prices posted here that are 3-ish Grand US are closer to the mark. I'm sure mine was not more than $5300 AUD. Lemme go find my receipt..

THAT'S RIGHT...now I remember (man, having kids STUFFS your memory!)...for some reason I had it in my head that you did get the Elan....OK, good, that settles it....I'm getting one like yours.....so I wonder what the true US price must be, then???

LOL! I don't have kids so what's my excuse for crap memory? Booze maybe..

Anyway, found my receipt. It was $5285. So, US prices (taking into account our inflated prices here.. FOREX.. ) I reckon you'd be looking at 3-something.

I think people are getting confused between the JPG kelly clutch and the longer one...the JPG kelly is around 3300, the lounge (sp?) is close to 5k.