Kelly clochette and keys

Angebabe

Jul 31, 2018
Hi ladies, I recently came across a vintage box Kelly 28 Sellier - pretty good condition however lock and keys are missing. Do you know if it would be possible to purchase these missing items separately from an Hermes boutique? Thanks very much!

I was in the same boat about a year ago. I have a BBK 28. I was able to order a black box clochette, lock, keys, plus a 120 cm strap. I did have to give them the BBK since it was older.....they said it was so they could attempt to “match” the new box accessories to the older patina’d bag. However, when the accessories came in, they were brand new box leather without any attempt to match my vintage bag. This was okay though since it’s black. I could barely tell the difference and have been quite pleased.

The clochette/keys set me back about $200-$300. The strap set me back $800-$900. Everything took 9 months.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I was in the same boat about a year ago. I have a BBK 28. I was able to order a black box clochette, lock, keys, plus a 120 cm strap. I did have to give them the BBK since it was older.....they said it was so they could attempt to “match” the new box accessories to the older patina’d bag. However, when the accessories came in, they were brand new box leather without any attempt to match my vintage bag. This was okay though since it’s black. I could barely tell the difference and have been quite pleased.

The clochette/keys set me back about $200-$300. The strap set me back $800-$900. Everything took 9 months.

Hope this helps.
Thank you so much! Extremely helpful!