Kelly Caviar Silver HW is HERE!!

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Well the week long wait was beyond painful. But she is here and EVERYTHING I thought she would be. Perfect size for me. I took it out immediately today! LOL I highly recommend this bag.

Here is a picture of my 12 year old holding it, she is 5' 2":

LOVES IT!!!!!!! :yahoo: :heart: :yahoo:

*jennifer*

crazy for chalcedony
O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
congrats, selena!

what a great bag!!! i love it. i've been dreaming of a hermes kelly recently and i love the chanel one in caviar!

BagLover26

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
NY
selena your kelly is just TDF!!!!!!!!! I really love your bag and your daughter looks great with it lol!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
LOL I should post a picture of it in the "12 year old wearing CHanel thread" LOL

Thanks guys! I am thrilled with it. I am for sure going to get this in another color one day soon! :smile:

BagLover26

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
NY
hahahaha, Selena I was thinking about that when I wrote what I did...maybe that would lighten the mood? lol....anyway congrats again its a great bag!!

chigirl

Mar 20, 2006
gorgeous!!! i love this bag. congrats!

what other color you thinking of getting?

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
:yahoo:WHOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

It's so gorgeous Selena! I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
gorgeous!!! i love this bag. congrats!

what other color you thinking of getting?
Not sure!!! I have to investigate and see whats available. A deep red would be hot. The shape and size of this is just perfect. It holds alot too. Just as much as my JUMBO flap!

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
:yahoo:WHOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

It's so gorgeous Selena! I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!
Thanks Sweetie! I am dying to see yours!!!! I am just ask excited for you to get yours on Friday as I was to get mine! How sick is that! LOL

chigirl

Mar 20, 2006
I didn't know jag got one too! Congrats jag! I don't visit this subforum enough I guess.

Red would be pretty...or a grey.

Something to put on my list.