Kelly bracelet

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Can anyone tell me how much the kelly bracelet runs? I think it looks really nice on all of you who have posted pics with it on. I know I would want one with the palladium hardware. Do you all think that is something Hermes would ship?

2. Do you mean the H bracelet or the turn lock bracelet?

3. turn lock, double wrap
    Thanks!!!

4. Around $300, price will vary depending on leather. I just got an evercalf for $310, looked at a Chamonix for $330. All prices quoted are in US dollars.

5. You beat me by 2 minutes hermesgroupie^

6. BTW, regarding shipping, policies vary from store to store.

7. I just paid $335 plus $15 shipping - for blue jean box leather....HTH! This was 2 weeks ago...

8. Shoes, please let us know how you like it. My friend has a rouge H one that she's been wearing for 3-4 yrs now... beautiful patina. I have an orange pousse bracelet -- a totally different look!

9. I am really enjoying it! It's very unique, of course ....and I know some people are bothered by the turn-key lock....but I like it....It may bother me more in the winter with coats going on and off, but not now anyway! I kind of want one in another color......

10. I was thinking about white with palladium to complement summer tan... but then my (male) friend said it looks like a hospital bracelet! :Push:

11. :lol: :lol:

12. Shoes, I'm so glad you like your new Kelly Double Tour bracelet! Which color do you want next?

13. Actually I kind of want black!! Going for that "tough girl but really good taste" look lol!!!

14. Shoes, check out the Looping set of 2 bracelets. They have the silver Dogon clasp. I had a set of 2 that has one bracelet in Fuchsia Eversoft and one in Black Veau Miroir. If you want a pic, just PM me!

15. Can you post a pic for us all to see please?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice