kelly box calf black 32or35or40?please suggest.thx

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: 32 or 35 or 40?cant decide!!!!

2. retourne or sellier?

3. well..cant decide tooo. i search lot of pics.feel both gorgeous...

4. Do a little more searching in this forum and you'll find lots of pictures and information that will help you decide.

5. In box, I am not too excited about the idea of a 40. Just me, but if I ever went with a 40 I would prefer a more mou structure. Something softer.

I thing selliere works well in a 32. In a 35, I would go with black box retourne.

6. thanks!i check so many pics,now thinking about a vintage kelly box 35 or selliere 35。but its seems like hard to find vintage one!!

7. I would like 32 box sellier kelly..Hope it helps..

8. I had a 32cm box sellier but felt it was too small for me to be useful for any regular wear
    Box 35cm sellier is a perfect fit for me and I can fit my usual items that I carry in a purse inside
    Box 40cm sellier seems too large and briefcase like to me, but I do have a 40cm retourne in ardennes that is perfect as an everyday shoulder bag with a canvas strap
    That was my experience after some trial and error
    I'm 6ft and size 18 for reference

9. I could only wish for 6 ft tall!!!^^

I may be one of the only people to vote retourne, but I definitely would say retourne as you go larger in size for a BB Kelly.

10. ^I agree :tup:

11. Im 5'9 and have a 35 sellier box Kelly and I think its a great size!

12. I am 5'5" and own a 35cm Kelly Retourne in Black Box with GHW that I absolutely LOVE!!!! It is a great handbag to use daily and it can easily go into evening if I prefer. I own both 32cm and 35cm Kelly Retourne handbags and find that the 35cm size is best suited to me and my daily needs. Good luck with your decision:biggrin:

13. I love a Black Box Kelly in retourne - it makes it just a tiny bit less formal so I can wear it more. I have a 32 - I'm 5'4" and it's perfect for me - it holds A LOT!

14. I'm 5'4" and have a BBK 32 sellier. I love it. I wouldn't want it any bigger (for me).

15. I'm 5'3 and have a 32" BBK with PHW and it's perfect for work and evening.