Kelly & Birkin In The Winter????

kittykatbags

Aug 10, 2009
What is your favorite size and color to use during the winter season? Do you color lovers still use those bright bags in the cold time too????? Or just darker colors? I'm considering to get a pink or orange 30 birkin but winter is coming soon, can I still use it?

Thanks!!!

Katie

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
I use my Black Box Birkin and my Havane Swift Birkin along with a couple of Kelly's in dark colors....but that's just me and I like dark neutrals anyway......I think if you like color, you can carry color no matter what the season!

Sep 28, 2007
I carry my orange 30 birkin in the winter--partially because it's my only 30, and I actually find that since I wear darker/more neutral colors in the winter, it's easier to match than with my brighter summer wardrobe.

Cinderlala

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
I love my Rose Dragee in winter----it's such a pretty pale pink & is lovely with my pastel cashmere sweaters. Plus, I think it is a pretty color to go with snow. It would be gorgeous with a cream or winter white coat, but I don't have one, yet.

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
U.S.A.
I have a Sable Trim (sorry, I know you asked about Birkin and Kelly) and for me it is definitely a spring/summer bag.
I also have an Indigo Evelyne and a Black Kelly and both of these are for Fall/Winter.

Of course I will be flexible about these colors and carry them "out of season" if needs be.
But, in general, I am pretty rigid about my rules for seasonal colors.

LGA82

O.G.
Mar 7, 2009
Too close to H on Madison Ave
I think you can do whatever you want and create your own style. Personally, I guess
I'm a bit on the conservative side of dressing, and I prefer to wear black or brown (or
maybe gold) in the winter.