Kelly Bag Charm thank you Perigord

That is so sweet of perigord as I know you wanted a unique one to put on your special bracelet..I hope you have a marvelous time in Paris...

There truly are some very special people here and considering most of us will never meet anyone from tPF I can't believe the lengths people go to help others they have never met..

That's so wonderful to hear. After the bouts of nastiness and drama that have popped up on the forum of late, this is a wonderful reminder of the graciousness and warmth present in this virtual community.
Kudos to Perigord, Restorer of Faith, and congratulations in advance to Miss Margaux. Have a wonderful trip!

Have some extra fun for me Miss Margaux~~ My DH and I just came back from Paris and it's simply divine~
Here is what I found out -
FSH store knows exactly what they have in their inventory first thing in the morning at 10:30AM.
George V store opens their shipment after the store opens in the morning and you need to give them some time to unpack , so around 11:15 or 11:30AM they will put the new stuff out.
IF you do go to George V store, please say Hello to Charlotte Lepetre(if she is back from vacation), she is the sweetest SA I've met. She will remember me as the girl who went in everyday for 10 days with her DH, hahah~
Good Luck!!

I probably will go to the Georve V shop as my hotel is almost next door I think.

I will be going to both, of course, I will say hi but I don't know your name I can't say b001689, but I'll say a lady who came everyday for 10days.

Thanks for the good wishes boo. And the luck, I may need it, lol

Thanks for sharing this story with us. It shows the kindness of people in this forum. Have a safe and enjoyable trip to Paris....and of course good luck with the shopping. How exciting :yahoo:

AWWWW...lots of good karma to Perigord!!! :flowers:

yes! look at her avatar, you know there is good karma for her.
i would like to join in the chorus of Perigord admirers ... :dothewave::dothewave::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
she first impressed me with her honesty and integrity, and she continues to show the kindest heart. really so lovely :heart: