Kelly and Kelly wallet

hermeschicuk

Jun 26, 2009
hello

In Harrods recently I saw a beautiful Kelly wallet with a diamond clasp - just wondering if anybody has one and if so could they post pics pls/rough idea of price?

Another question, what width is the kelly pochette? thinking of ordering one but just wanted more details so I can compare the pochette to the smallest Kelly available before going into the store.

many thanks, michelle

Hermeschicuk, I am not sure of the price of the Kelly wallet with diamonds but a Bearn wallet in crocodile with diamonds (as per Vernilovers picture) is approx £5K.

Hope this helps

Harrods have had an orange bearn in croc (or alligator) with diamonds for several months. Now I think about it, the one I saw may have been alligator and hence slightly cheaper. I remember the SA mentioning the price to another customer. It is awhile ago and many H items have passed through my mind since then LOL.

It is not the sort of item Manchester order in as stock, so you are more likely to get one in London if that is what you are looking for.

well I went in to manchester shopping today and they are aware of the diamond kelly wallet and it costs 33k. quite a bit more than I had thought!! but a beautiful item.....

ms birkin, thanks for all the help - manchester offered to get a kelly wallet in (the 33k one) for me to view - but at 33k I think its OTT for a wallet - even if it is stunning!!

ms birkin, thanks for all the help - manchester offered to get a kelly wallet in (the 33k one) for me to view - but at 33k I think its OTT for a wallet - even if it is stunning!!

Gosh, that is OTT for a wallet - I agree. Good that Manchester offered to get it for you to view though. They are good like that, if you see an item somewhere else that they don't carry they will try and find one for you.