thanks-i am thinking 32.... 28 almost seems like a dolls bag. i am 5'6" to bootHow would you use the Kelly primarily?
Just to give you an idea of my 32 vs 28:
- 32 is a great day bag, roomy and can put in as much as a 35 birkin. It's a perfect sized handbag, imo.
- I generally don't like using my 32 for evening (unless croc) unless it's for casual evening events. Even with dressier leather like box and in sellier, I still feel like a smaller sized bag looks better in casual cocktails.
- I find the size difference quite significant between 32 and 28. Maybe it's a perception thing but I definitely scale down and edit my items for 28
- I use 28 for daytime but also when I expect to attend an evening activity and have no time to change bags so plus points for flexibility
- 28 is more lady like and dainty, no matter what colour or leather I pick it still comes across as a lady-like bag. 32 is much less "dainty" in overall appearance and can be more "sporty" (for lack of a better term)
the 28 and 32 are so different! I guess I wanted a true handbag as an alternative to the bigger bags and shoulder bags. i prefer the appearance of the 28 somehow but it is a trifle smallI also like the 28 for its versatility and lightness, but you do have to edit. I have a BBK 28 retourné and even in retourné it does not hold all that much (and with box you can't stuff your bag unless you want it to start looking battered).
I think a Kelly (or two ) is the perfect addition to your bag collection - more structured than your Trims, somewhat more formal and smaller than your Bs as well as being hands-free. Perfect in-between IMO.
The 32 is a perfectly good choice...in sellier it does look a little larger, but still lovely. Are you sure you want box?the 28 and 32 are so different! I guess I wanted a true handbag as an alternative to the bigger bags and shoulder bags. i prefer the appearance of the 28 somehow but it is a trifle small
OMG stunning!!! What leathers are your Kellys?I love both sizes but if I only had one it would probably be 28 to go day to night.
Here is a picture of what I typically fit in each, everything in front of the 28 size (black) is what goes inside, and the items in front of the 32 are what I can add in addition, if that makes sense.