Kelly 40cm ??????Help me :(

HERMESLVboi

Mar 21, 2009
Okay i'm looking at kelly 40cm with thick strap in carmel color right now :biggrin:

I was thinking to use it as a school bag(I'm in highschool)

1)Do you think it's too small?

2)Do you think the thick strap looks funny on kelly 40cm?

3)Kelly 40cm on guys??

I need your oppinions please :P

Oh by the way im still waiting for black 50HAC hehehe i cant wait:wlae:

to be honest, you'll look like you're carrying your mom's purse with that bag.

I guess, for a guy to be able to pull of a Kelly, you must have a right amount of masculinity (with regards to looks) and elegance. I am basing this from a black-and-white picture I saw here sometime ago. It was a man in a suit, carrying a big Kelly.

it won't work in a high school setup, unless your fashion sense is akin to Bryanboy's or Yu Masui's.

Last edited:
to be honest, you'll look like you're carrying your mom's purse with that bag.

I guess, for a guy to be able to pull of a Kelly, you must have a right amount of masculinity (with regards to looks) and elegance. I am basing this from a black-and-white picture I saw here sometime ago. It was a man in a suit, carrying a big Kelly.

it won't work in a high school setup, unless your fashion sense is akin to Bryanboy's or Yu Masui's.

Hmmm even with the thick strap?

Have you thought of the jyspiere in a big size? I got the 34cm size, but the larger one would be great with carrying books, etc. You could carry it messenger style. I think there would be too much hassle trying to get in and out of a kelly.