Kelly 40cm ??????Help me :(

HERMESLVboi

Mar 21, 2009
NEW YORK
Okay i'm looking at kelly 40cm with thick strap in carmel color right now :biggrin:

I was thinking to use it as a school bag(I'm in highschool)

1)Do you think it's too small?

2)Do you think the thick strap looks funny on kelly 40cm?

3)Kelly 40cm on guys??

I need your oppinions please :P

Oh by the way im still waiting for black 50HAC hehehe i cant wait:wlae:

allanrvj

stan
O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
EU
to be honest, you'll look like you're carrying your mom's purse with that bag.

I guess, for a guy to be able to pull of a Kelly, you must have a right amount of masculinity (with regards to looks) and elegance. I am basing this from a black-and-white picture I saw here sometime ago. It was a man in a suit, carrying a big Kelly.

it won't work in a high school setup, unless your fashion sense is akin to Bryanboy's or Yu Masui's.

Last edited:

HERMESLVboi

Mar 21, 2009
NEW YORK
to be honest, you'll look like you're carrying your mom's purse with that bag.

I guess, for a guy to be able to pull of a Kelly, you must have a right amount of masculinity (with regards to looks) and elegance. I am basing this from a black-and-white picture I saw here sometime ago. It was a man in a suit, carrying a big Kelly.

it won't work in a high school setup, unless your fashion sense is akin to Bryanboy's or Yu Masui's.

Hmmm even with the thick strap?

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
You are in high school! Carrying a bag this expensive!! Reality check!!!!

castorny

Luxury Obsessed
Jan 3, 2008
USA
There are two new styles of Steve briefcase that have shoulder straps. Great school bags.

anin8888

Smitten
Aug 15, 2008
Bliss
Have you thought of the jyspiere in a big size? I got the 34cm size, but the larger one would be great with carrying books, etc. You could carry it messenger style. I think there would be too much hassle trying to get in and out of a kelly.