Kelly 35 or Herbag 39 which one you are recommend???

Masao

Mar 13, 2016
Hello Threads,

I was wondering, does anyone have Kelly 35 or Herbag 39 can share their experience???

I had a chance to get the Kelly 35, but I knew is more expensive then Herbag 39.

But, is it worth it, should I need to even try to get it. Actually I've tried them both and I can fit them both good as well.

Well.....I just hope I could hear someone share their feelings.

Thanks for letting me share this question :smile:

I have the Herbag GM (39 cm) and it is hughe!
It's more a "carry around tons of stuff" bag and it is quite delicate due to the canvas, plus it has no feet so you have to be extra carefully. The bottom is loose (do you say that?) so you have a bag that is not so nice in shape once it is packed. Additionally to that, closing the bag / opening is really a pain in the ***, you need two hands.

The leather develops pimples once it rains, this is the thing that bothers me most. According to the leather craftswoman this is quite normal and you are supposed to massage the pimples out once they show up... well... no. Not in my part of the world.

I love the attached pouch.

I'd totally go for a Kelly.

Reactions: papertiger
I have the Herbag GM (39 cm) and it is hughe!
It's more a "carry around tons of stuff" bag and it is quite delicate due to the canvas, plus it has no feet so you have to be extra carefully. The bottom is loose (do you say that?) so you have a bag that is not so nice in shape once it is packed. Additionally to that the getting in / out is really a pain in the ***, you need two hands.

The leather develops pimples once it rains, this is the thing that bothers me most. According to the leather craftswoman this is quite normal and you are supposed to massage the pimples out once they show up... well... no. Not in my part of the world.

I love the attached pouch.

I'd totally go for a Kelly.
Wow, thank you so much!
I think I might just got Kelly, then :smile:

Reactions: papertiger