Kelly 32 vs. Kelly 35/40

costa

....Crinoline...
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Kelly lovers, I need your precious advice:yes:

I only have Kellys 32 but I find them too small for my daily use. Therefore i have ordered a Kelly 35.

I would like to know if you think a 35 can really hold more things or it's more or less the same of a 32 (in case i would have to go for a 40).

Plus, if you have action pictures of your 35 and 40 I would be really grateful if you could post them.

Tia
:heart::heart:

Here I am with a 35 Kelly...I'm about 5'3" and size 2
attachment.php

Rockerchic, thanks so much for the pic and giving us the size references. I'm 5'3" and a size 2, and always thought the 35 cm would overwhelm me... but your kelly just looks like a beautiful workhorse!

attachment.php

I have Kelly bags in 28, 32 and 35...

28 sellier for late afternoon and dinner...

32 sellier for lunch with my friends and shopping arround

35 retourne for busy working days. I love the 35 because it holds a few files and my large note book when I have appointments at my lawyer's, banker's, book keeper's etc... quite functional and yet a bit more formal than a Birkin. The impact of a Kelly is always more professional than a Birkin. IMHO.

if you like birkin in 35, then the 35 kelly is great alternative, for day use.also great for travel. the retourne 35 is not that big looking, casual but not that casual. recently I fall in love with my 35 kellys. esp in the winter, you can keep your hands in the pookets. but I would not use the 35 in the evening.for the evening I use 32 and under.

I have Kelly bags in 28, 32 and 35...

28 sellier for late afternoon and dinner...

32 sellier for lunch with my friends and shopping arround

35 retourne for busy working days. I love the 35 because it holds a few files and my large note book when I have appointments at my lawyer's, banker's, book keeper's etc... quite functional and yet a bit more formal than a Birkin. The impact of a Kelly is always more professional than a Birkin. IMHO.

This is really, really helpful, perlerare. Thank you so much for posting! :tender:

I think it's time for me to plan for a 35!