Results are only viewable after voting.
My Kelly Sellier collection. Or - "Why I Love Sellier" :cloud9:

Kelly 32, olive canvas, gold hw:love:
img1116dwu.jpg

Kelly Mou 28, Noisette Chevre de Coromandel, gold hw:love:
img1617kh.jpg

Black box Kelly 32, gold hw:love:
img9819n.jpg

Hermes Nuttynut you have a great collection, compliments!I :love: especially that Kelly Mou!Thanks a lot for posting the pics!Chevre de Coromandel looks great, I think this leather is what I'm looking for!:yahoo:
Dear Birkel I have not understood the answer, can you explain..thanks..:flowers:
Elina0408, VanillaSkye thanks for stopping by!;)

My 28 is ia retourne in togo, so here's my 2 cents. 28 is not what I consider a large purse so it holds its shape. I would think if it were a 35 or possibly even a 32 my comment would be entirely different.

Hi jmen, thanks for the contribution:smile:!Your 28 is the one in your avatar?Because it is true in the avatar it seems to hold perfectly its shape and I have to say that I really like it!

Yep, that's my lil 28. She is standing up and not sagging. I keep it in the box stuffed. I do this will Chanels too. Just as a reference point, the 28 holds way more than the medium classics or the 226 reissue.

I have retourne Kellys 28 in Box and Togo. I use them for everyday and also for plane travel. They are plenty big for me as I don't carry much each day.
I also have retourne 32 in Box and Togo, and I like them for a change in look, but they are heavier and take up more physical space.
I only have one sellier Kelly, in a 32, and I really love the way it looks. I don't like sellier for everyday. I find it hard to put my hand inside to get at my things. For this reason I would never consider a Kelly sellier in 28, which would be even smaller. I find that my black Box Kelly 28 is dressy enough for day to night even in retourne.
For me, a "small" Kelly is the 25, which I also love. I have one in retourne togo and it's an even better day to night bag than my 28.
The Kelly always looks dressy and polished to me no matter what style, size or leather.
But I find I can always dress it down easily. This versatility is why I love the Kelly so much.