Kelly 25 vs Kelly 28

I haven't posed pictures because I am totally hopeless when it comes to taking pictures and especially posting anything. I've asked my husband to help me but he hasn't gotten around to it and I didn't want to bug him too much. You know, have to pick my battles...
The bag looks very similar to LaVan's. In fact after I saw her pictures I felt better about not having managed to post my pictures (and "giving back" to the forum as I feel I've learned so much from others here). I agree that it looks great on her especially with the dress. The raisin color on togo looks more brownish than the pictures of Gina B's raisin Kelly in box. I love the color, as it really seems to go with everything, and a sort of neutral with a little twist.
This Kelly convinced me that there is a Kelly to fit every occasion and personality. When I wore it with shorts/polo I didn't feel that it was too precious at all. Also, I have a lot of bags that are bigger and some that are just little clutches, and I love that this one is in-between, and that it forces me to edit my stuff a little bit and not carry so much junk with me all the time.

Kelly 25 cm holds more than it looks. I have a Kelly 25 cm as well. This is how much my Kelly can hold, and there is still some space for a pair of sunglasses.:flowers:

Thanks for sharing these pics. YOUR KELLY IS FAB!!! Love the color. I cannot believe how much stuff you ladies are able to stuff into the 25. I used to carry a Balenciaga Moto bag the small size, not the larger new version and it was plenty large enough for me so I think the 25 or 28 will be just fine. At least now I will have a hopefully larger chance of getting something in a preferred color if I will take either the 25 or 28.

Wow, I am amazed how much you girls can fit into your 25 cm Kellys. I decided that the 28 cm was too small for me and got the 32 cm one which I love but don't nearly stuff with as much as that!:lol: