Keeping up wearing CL’s in your 40's and 50's

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There has been post about what age you started wearing CLs, Just wondered if there are many regular CL wearers in their 40’s, 50’s and perhaps 60's?

What styles do you love to wear?

2. I'm in my 40s and wear my CLs every day. They're basically the only shoes I wear now. I wear decolletes, ron rons, pigalles, new simples and sometimes Biancas to work and wear my 'wilder' pairs out. I've contemplated whether they're age appropriate or not, but at the end of the day they make me happy and that's all that matters. :biggrin:

3. I second that!!!:tup:
    I only wear CLs now a days. Aside from all the classic pairs, I also have the Divinoche 160 as well as the Daff and Highness. Had crossed my mind if they are age appropriate too as well as have wondered how much longer I can carry them off, but my CLs make me happy which is most important. The other day, I saw ladies in their late 50s and they were rocking their Daffs etc.. It was exciting and I was in awe. I hope to be able to do that!

4. I am 36 and I wear CL's for the last 6 years and I don't have any plans on stopping anytime soon!