keeping TPFers names straight - help!

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I have an unusual problem here. There are 3 regular TPFers that often respond on my threads. I totally value and appreciate their imput - all 3 are terrific. But their names all begin with "be" and I get them so confused. One is from NY, one is from Los Angeles I think, and the other is from out of US. How do you keep each other straight? If any TPFers see this and begins with "be", please describe yourself if you don't mind! Perhaps age range, occupation, hobbies, travel, etc. Don't want to embarrass anyone in particular so I'm trying to keep it general. Thanks so much!

OK. I made another mistake! Two begin with "be" from the US and the other who is often writing about Cartier is "bb". I just wonder if they're all under 30 and/or have families, etc. Perhaps I will PM them or if they see this, they will PM me!

I agree on the pm'ing. I occasionally get pm's from people I don't really know who have noticed something I've posted and think we have something in common. I enjoy getting to know them better!

There are 3-5 people here that have very similar taste to me. They have given me great opinions and help but I confuse them all the time. I'll just have to work harder at figuring them out. Perhaps I should take notes on paper to be a reference.

Focus and memorize their names...or if you can't...write them down somewhere.

I'm more likely to remember a member's name if she uses a name or a word vs. a bunch of letters, numbers and/or symbols.