Keeping shoes on your feet

oggers86

Dec 7, 2008
I have a massive problem keeping high heels without straps on my feet, they just fall off the minute I even lift my foot. I just bought these nude heels with a diagonal strap, they are ok but my feet still feel a bit loose.

I have bought some "amazing arches" from Foot Petals so when they arrive I can try those. I think I just have flat feet and thats the problem but its so annoying. Theres tons of nice shoes out there, I just cant stay in them!!!

Im thinking of maybe putting an insole/heel grips or something in these new shoes to try and make them fit better. Any suggestions?

I have shoes like that and I put pads in them where the balls of your feet rest to push them up closer to backs of the shoes.

I also ordered some amazing arches, but I haven't tried them out yet :smile:

I have shoes like that and I put pads in them where the balls of your feet rest to push them up closer to backs of the shoes.

I also ordered some amazing arches, but I haven't tried them out yet :smile:

You mean like party feet? I have those so I can try them...

I just want to be able to wear shoes with no straps at all!! I once had a pair and I had party feet, heel grips and half insoles in...didnt work!

Gonna try the party feet thing or put an insole in them, see how they go and just wear them around the house until I decide for sure if I am keeping them.

Are you sure you're buying the correct size? Your feet may have shrunk a bit, it happens. You should get your feet measured by a professional the next time you're in a shoe store/department.

Are you sure you're buying the correct size? Your feet may have shrunk a bit, it happens. You should get your feet measured by a professional the next time you're in a shoe store/department.

Yup, I am a UK size 4, I have tried size 3s but they are way too small and I still have the same problem. My feet have shrunk from a size 5 (a few years back) to a size 4 which still puzzles me.

Got my amazing arches the other day and have the whole day off tomorrow so once I have done my stuff and am in for the day I will get my shoes on and see how they go.

Might have a look for some heel grips as well.