keeping quiet about what I'm paying for my LV peices!

Feb 24, 2007
So...yesterday DH takes me out for dinner and comments on my transparent and amarante bracelets.

He says to me LOL... I like those bracelets... and at least those don't cost a lot...how much are they, fifty dollars?

And ever so smooth me without even blinking say a little more than that dear... I'm glad you like them and I totally switch the conversation!

My dh has no idea how much LV items are and if he found out... I have no idea how he would react.

I hate it when people ask about it all the time, I get asked a LOT how much I pay people making estimations all the time more often than not way too low estimations). I just say I never look at the price tag whe shopping LV. :rolleyes: Then switch conversation

haha! that goes for me too!!! Ive been saving money cutting on our excessive household supplies so when I withdraw money to add to what ive saved he'll think that what i withdrew is just the amount of the purse! :shame:

He really doesnt mind the price of the big bags (he even gifted me with it) but he'll go nuts if he finds out that small items are costly as well!:biggrin:

yah...tell me about it...it's so hard to tell 'em the truth...my mom kept asking me how much my denim sac plat was yesterday..and my brother says, "at least $500"...I'm like "uh..." can't imagine how they would react if I tell 'em it's over $1k....

That's really funny! I do that, too! I do not tell my BF how much anything costs and if he persists I always tell him a lower price than what I paid. If he ever found out, he would kill me and never allow me to buy LV!