Keeping my Love for Marc Alive!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
So as some of you know, I recently cheated & purchased a Chloe Heloise bag (http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/so-sorry-marc-i-cheated-today-264517-2.html#post6134839). I couldn't help myself -- the bag is simply heaven and after my disappointment with the Hudson, I really needed something that was going to leave me breathless -- Heloise does this!!

Unfortunately, since I paid almost full price for this bag (Nordstroms did price match an overseas internet site that was about $250 less!) it might be a little while before I can buy a new MJ bag (when the time comes, I hope it's an EW Tote!) -- but in the meantime, I found a few things at the Nordstrom Rack to keep my love for MJ alive!!

I saw these sunnies years ago on ebay & fell in love with them, but there was no way I would pay $200+ for a pair of sunglasses!! The last time I found a pair of MJ sunnies at NR I looked for these but they didn't have them, but about 2 weeks ago I went to another Rack & they had TONS of MJ glasses. I looked & found these -- the only pair like them! I was so excited & even tho I had already bought a pair of MJ sunnies a few weeks earlier I grabbed them up!! They are a really nice shade of brown which really looks nice with my hair color & skin tone.

sun1.jpg

sun2.jpg

The best part, however, are the hinges that connect the glasses to the arm!!!

sun3.jpg

Then last week I stopped in the Rack to kill some time after work waiting for my hubbie to pick me up and I happened to come across a display of these MbyMJ pendants!! I have always liked these but never wanted to pay more than $100 for them so when I saw the $49 pricetag, I grabbed a red one (it's a heart after all!) and checked out!! Now if I could only find the bracelet watch at the Fossil outlet!!!

watch1.jpg

watch3.jpg

Great deals, especially the sunnies..and that heloise is GORGEOUS!!! IMO that is the nicest colour it has come in..is that plum or burgundy? I myself have been dabling with other designers but I always go back to MJ be it his own line or his LV line..as they say, variety is the spice of life!!!

Thanx everyone! I first saw these sunglasses on ebay about 2 yrs ago. They were over $200 and still in all the department stores (at full price). I loved the little padlocks on the ends -- it is MJ's trademark after all & I loved the way he incorporated them into a pair of sunglasses!! I had given up every getting a pair because it seemed like they never got marked down & anytime I was at the Rack, there'd be all these other MJ glasses but never these -- I was so excited when I found them laying on the table one Sunday at the Rack -- they came in the white leather case with the soft case & cleaning cloth (both still wrapped in plastic!!). And like all the other sunnies that the Rack carries - they were only $69!!!