Keeping My Leather Cocoa Tote????

1. Hi, I really hate that I have this tiny doubt in my mind about this bag. I really do love it alot. If I were to return it...what do you all think would be a good sustitute?? I love big bags...not too structured...and it has to go over my shoulder. The leather has to be very wearable. Sounds just like my leather Cocoa tote.:confused1:

2. The Coco Cabas?? is that the one you are talking about?? If so.. the modern chain is a great substitute... its 2 times the price though!!

3. I am talking about the cocoa cabas tote. Is the modern chain a shoulder bag?? I want a shoulder bag. Thanks

4. Are you thinking of replacing it with another Chanel bag, or do you not have a preference as to who makes the bag?

5. I would like to replace with another Chanel bag.

6. I think the CoCo Cabas is perfect! But if you aren't completely satisfied, I say return it and get something you REALLY want :smile:

7. I was unsure about my COCO bag until I used it. It really grows on you. Now I love it after spending all weekend carrying it!

8. I decided to keep it. :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice