Keeping keys from scratching leather interior

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. A key-holder is not an option for me. I have way too many keys + car remotes.

What do you ladies do? I end up holding my keys or giving them to my date to carry! It's awful and makes me not want to take out my leather-lined Chanel bags or buy new ones, which is terrible because I think the leather-lining is lovely. Keys ruin that really quickly, however!

What do you do?

2. I use a cles (LV key chain holder) but I know what you mean about scratching the interior of bags. What about looping your keys in a key ring and then putting them in a small cosmetic bag? I've seen my friends do that.

3. I'll need to find a very small cosmetics bag to fit! Maybe I can get a smaller Coach wristlet for this purpose... good idea, bluekit!

4. A coach wristlet would be fun!! :heart: I also love these inexpensive, throw-around cosmestic bags from LeSportsac.
    http://www.lesportsac.com/store/6701_3618.html

5. I have a small pouch in my bag just for keys, hair clips, small pens and other sharp objects. It really saves me the agony of fearing scratches in my bag.

6. I put my in jewelry pouch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice