Keeping dresses from sticking to tights?

Any tricks? I have some dresses that seem to e attracted to my tights, does not make for a good look. Any tricks to prevent this?

Sigh...

When I joined this forum I swore to myself I would not enter into discussions on these topics (Heck, I am a Man and not a cross dresser at that) but this is a topic that I empathize with and can relate to. Flannel socks and anything less than a smooth gabardine pant (in your case skirt/dress) will give you that look. I have commented to my wife that its impossible to come out of a car wearing a flannel suit pant and flannel socks and be taken seriously (your pants ride up at about your knee.)

If you find this problem happening with textured items then all the static Static Guard in the world will not work here because its not a static issue and until they make Friction Guard there is to my knowledge no way around that.

Personally havent started wearing a slip but I suspect thats your answer.

A full slip or half slip? i didn't think people wore slips anymore, guess I will look for one, and buy some static guard! thanks!

I wear full slip silk dresses. There are various designs out there, not just the granny kind. Here's my collection and we had a whole discussion about it in my thread ... here's the link: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/lavans-closet-the-wardrobe-of-30-something-gal-571677-93.html#post16875388

From L to R:
- Nude silk Odd Molly
- Blue silk Odd Molly
- Black/pink silk Agent Provocateur
- Light violet silk Blumarine
- Fuchsia silk H&M
- Stripes jersey Sonya Rykiel for H&M

* The others I have are simple solid black/white jersey that are folded with my camisoles.

5081900518_9baac5d72d.jpg

Another vote for slips. To avoid that granny look, avoid plain nude/beige and white slips (unless your dress is white).

LV, I love that blue slip with the lace detail

Last edited: