Keeping an azur clean inside!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just purchased a "like new" NF in DA. I am a "toss it in and go" kind of girl, so I don't necessarily want an organizer...but my mono NF is my beater bag and it's fairly worn on the interior. Would a base shaper help me keep my DA cleaner? Or should I go with an organizer? Any other suggestions are welcome!

2. An organizer would definitely help, but if you don't want to use one you can keep your items in pochette's/pouches this way nothing is loose around your bag & it will stay nice & clean, HTH

3. I just make sure not to leave any open items in my bag...the insides of my azurs are very clean :smile:

4. I try hard to do that, but I have a wild 2.5yo son, so sometimes a rogue cracker or something ends up in the bottom of my bag. :sad:

5. A rogue cracker is much better than a fruit snack on a warm day. :amuse: It depends on where your bag gets the stains. If it's just in the very bottom, a base shaper probably would work. If it's throughout your bag, I'd use an organizer.

6. So true!!! I need to inspect my GM more and see where the spots are. I love to comfy/loose aspect of this bag, so I hate to put something in it, but the interior is so light!!