Keepers?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well I’m on the fence here. I bought 2 pairs of the uptown’s as they were on sale from $895 to 375.90. So I basically got 2 pair for less than the cost of one. I definitely want to keep the black pair but on the fence about the nudes. The price point is too good to pass up. I have a pair of lower heeled Kaitlyn pan studded shoes but I figured the uptown’s were more neutral if I needed a less glitzy shoe.

I like that they are a good height for me and that they have straps so I don’t walk out of them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

CLShoe_Lover likes this.
  2. You should keep both shoes. As you said, the price is just too good. :biggrin:
    The shoes should be comfortable enough to wear them the whole day.

3. I would keep both. I find the studded trend to be overplayed. These more subtle and refined beige CLs look so much more elegant!

dotty8 likes this.
  4. Sorry! Not sure how I missed the replies on my post. Yes, thank you. I am keeping both. I think it will be hard to find another pair of CL's that are a cute and walkable heel with the ankle straps.

5. Yes, I'm keeping both! I think I feel so guilty spending so much around the holidays. I tried them both on again and I do love them..Now if only spring would get here!