Keepall XS

Ack! I have to stop automatically thinking everyone is in the US! There are a bunch nearby just across the border from you. So close yet so far! hopefully your CA gets one soon

View attachment 5361361
I know this is an old post, but when I was in Canada, I realised that they share inventory with the US. So if you're in Canada and something is out of stock locally, check the US, because your CA should be able to order into Canada from there (at Canada pricing of course).

I'm scouring tpf for Keepall XS Seal Khaki pics. @23adeline , yours have been very helpful!

Any Seal owners noticed any scratches or wear? Is Khaki very bush army green in person, or is it more of a really super dark green almost black in person? Saw one preloved and can't decide. Thank you :smile:

Thank you my dear Bumbles:heart:Sunset. When I first saw them here I fell in love with all the color and have always wanted one, but missed out on it. Glad to get a second chance with 24s. The last few nights I went through all 53 pages of this thread, which got me more excited!
That’s wonderful! You will love the sunset. It’s a gorgeous colour and the keepall xs is a fantastic size. The thicker strap makes it more comfy on the shoulder and the size is perfect. Congrats and can’t wait to see your unboxing