Keepall XS

Your baby nano speedy is so cute in the pic! :love: :heart: So pretty in pink. Are you enjoying it? Would you recommend it?
Oh my gosh its literally the cutest bag ever! Yes I’m loving it. I think it’s more of a fun bag and I have to play Tetris to pack all my essentials. I think I’d recommend it if you’re not in a rush to find something from the bag and go. I usually have to search around a bit if I pack it full. It’s definitely the smallest I’ll go for a “practical” bag.

Where are you located? I saw it available on the french site today but I'm in the US and no sign of it on the website. Just did a store search and there looks to be healthy stock across Europe and Asia but no trace of it in the Americas

View attachment 5578683
Thank you for your reply! I am also in the US so hopefully it will be on the website here soon. Are you thinking about getting one?

Thank you for your reply! I am also in the US so hopefully it will be on the website here soon. Are you thinking about getting one?
I've always thought the XS was a little too small so when I saw it was coming in the 25 size I was excited, but that strap is almost a dealbreaker! Have to think about it. I wish the strap from the XS was available to buy separately, or at least a plain black one

I've always thought the XS was a little too small so when I saw it was coming in the 25 size I was excited, but that strap is almost a dealbreaker! Have to think about it. I wish the strap from the XS was available to buy separately, or at least a plain black one
I completely agree. Now I’m back to the keepall xs as top contender at the moment. That’s the most least interesting strap ever on the 25.:no:
I’ve noticed as the keepall line and other men’s lines keep evolving almost all the straps are canvas, 3 different styles. My sunset xs strap was black leather, the distorted was regular canvas like a bag with some print, same with my mono eclipse reverse, regular bag canvas. But my Nigo has that fabric canvas strap that I worry will pill over tine. At least with the women’s speedy 20 that canvas strap is a different thicker smoother heavier canvas I don’t think will pill.

Mostly just writing it in support in all of you. The keepall 25 looks great, but I would be disappointed in that strap as well. I’m glad I have one leather keepall xs strap. Good luck to those of you that are considering it

I’ve noticed as the keepall line and other men’s lines keep evolving almost all the straps are canvas, 3 different styles. My sunset xs strap was black leather, the distorted was regular canvas like a bag with some print, same with my mono eclipse reverse, regular bag canvas. But my Nigo has that fabric canvas strap that I worry will pill over tine. At least with the women’s speedy 20 that canvas strap is a different thicker smoother heavier canvas I don’t think will pill.

Mostly just writing it in support in all of you. The keepall 25 looks great, but I would be disappointed in that strap as well. I’m glad I have one leather keepall xs strap. Good luck to those of you that are considering it
Thank you so much for this insight DrTr! I feel like with each bag redesign they add cheaper and more casual looking straps (but charge more for them). I wish they’d at least modify the fabric straps so they’re skinnier and have some kind of creative element to them. The Women’s fabric straps are ok (I do like the flower side on those) but they’re still too wide for most bags in my opinion.

Thank you so much for this insight DrTr! I feel like with each bag redesign they add cheaper and more casual looking straps (but charge more for them). I wish they’d at least modify the fabric straps so they’re skinnier and have some kind of creative element to them. The Women’s fabric straps are ok (I do like the flower side on those) but they’re still too wide for most bags in my opinion.
Thanks Aliluvlv - I was hoping it would help. I’m with you, I need a narrower strap typically, but these wide canvas seem to be what they are doing. At least most of us have some bags from the past or we’ve ordered straps from other places that we can use but it’s disappointing to get a bag with the strap that just doesn’t work very well for us. Especially if the webbing canvas is the kind that will pill. And I can’t remove that strap from my Nigo - it is permanently affixed. Maybe they will change, and maybe not :P

Reactions: Lizzys and Aliluvlv
Some of the excitement for this bag went away with your mention of the stupid fabric strap! I guess I could use my XS keepall strap.
How long is the keepall XS strap? I just saw this on the site. I know it's not the same, but it looks more promising than that fabric strap the 25 comes with. It says it's slightly under 40 inches long which feels really short to me, but wondering how the XS strap compares.

2739D258-96EB-4461-9146-D583623AE19B.jpeg

Reactions: Moobarry12
How long is the keepall XS strap? I just saw this on the site. I know it's not the same, but it looks more promising than that fabric strap the 25 comes with. It says it's slightly under 40 inches long which feels really short to me, but wondering how the XS strap compares.

View attachment 5580659
I just looked at the XS strap, on my XS regular size strap, it’s just like that. I like that strap actually if it’s too wide you can remove that shoulder piece. I find this kind of canvas strap easy to wear it’s the webbing canvas strap for me that works only sometimes.