Keepall XS

I also prefer the xs. I wish they just added handles to the city keepall so I could justify the bag. But if it’s just an inch more I’m happy with my keepall xs (although I wish it came with the luggage tag)
I will have to see if I can be patient and wait for another option to come out in my beloved green, otherwise I may have to cave and get this one. Though I am not a fan of the strap at all.

Reactions: maxynot
Thanks for posting this! I was hoping LV would do this because it would be the perfect size for me and I wished for it in eclipse too! Hope they will release it soon! Can’t wait!
This could be interesting … I’m considering getting the XS in eclipse but wonder if I might like this more. Is the keepall 25 in between the sizes of the Speedy 25 and keepall xs? I also wonder if the canvas print is upside down on the sides of this one too.

This could be interesting … I’m considering getting the XS in eclipse but wonder if I might like this more. Is the keepall 25 in between the sizes of the Speedy 25 and keepall xs? I also wonder if the canvas print is upside down on the sides of this one too.
I would say Keepall 25 is in between size of speedy 25 and speedy 20. Keepall XS is even more small then speedy 20. For those who find speedy 25 kind of big and speedy 20 tiny you’ll love keepall 25

• Thanks
Reactions: Lizzys and Aliluvlv