Keepall XS

The chain I bought from one of our local online shopping platform quite some time ago, it came with gold O rings, I changed them to gun metal O rings.
The best way to get items that we want is to come here often, :biggrin::love:browse the future launching items that TPFERS posted here, get the SKU or pictures,then contact CS or CA to inform them the items that we want. I‘m lucky that a super efficient CS offered to take care of my account lately, he is my superhero CS, he could get everything that I wanted so far. And because he placed orders for me before launching, I could get the items.
Maybe you should call the CS there to ask stock availability besides stalking the website. I’m sure there will be more stocks available.
Good luck! :flowers:
Thank you for the info! Hopefully I will be twinning you soon!

• Love
Reactions: 23adeline
do you think your xs will show the tears / bended marks on the leather itself like this bag in the store shows? the edge and centre area? seems not easy to avoid ? any thoughts?
my xs is normally quite fully packed, so the bending would not happen. I know it happened to my keepall 45 when I carry it with shoulder strap, it’s because keepall 45 is too big. If you pack your city keepall properly, you probably could minimise the bending.

Reactions: lifecity
my xs is normally quite fully packed, so the bending would not happen. I know it happened to my keepall 45 when I carry it with shoulder strap, it’s because keepall 45 is too big. If you pack your city keepall properly, you probably could minimise the bending.
Thank you for your inputs! I think I will order XS since I don't have the color nor the size of bag.. still on the fence of sling trunk..

Reactions: 23adeline
..addicted :panic: For any Keepall XS owners that dislike slouching, I recommend using a bag insert, especially for the leather ones. I got mine from Samorga - it’s perfect.

View attachment 5067234View attachment 5067235
Thank you for posting this! Just picked up my xs in Ink and LOVE it! It definitely sags so I’ll get the organizer. Did you purchase 1.2mm or 2 mm? Color “navy”?

Reactions: Bumbles